As leading supplier for Automotive Industry we have high demand on our own performance and quality, which is proofed by relevant certificates.
OUR ENVIRONMELNTAL POLICY
is specified below against the background of continuous improvement and fulfilment of customer satisfaction as well as optimisation of our environmental performance:
- Setting and monitoring environmental targets
- Our environmental objectives are listed below:
– Optimisation of environmental performance
– avoidance of environmental pollution
– Efficient use of energy and resources
- and returning them to the material cycle by planning and implementing environmental programmes
- Commitment to comply with binding obligations, for example applicable laws, official regulations, contracts, requirements, etc
- promotion and maintenance of environmental awareness among our employees through appropriate measures
- Communicating environmental issues, potential hazards and emergency plans to employees and public stakeholders
- Regularly reviewing our environmental status by planning and implementing internal audits.
In doing so, we act according to the motto
“Environmental protection is not an inconvenient cost factor for us, but an expression of our environmental responsibility”.
Through the continuous improvement of our environmentally relevant processes, we strive in particular, but not exclusively, to minimise potential environmental risks, to achieve optimal environmental performance, to reduce our waste generation and to use energy more efficiently.
It goes without saying that we check and monitor compliance with and implementation of relevant legal requirements and official regulations.
With this declaration, the management and all employees undertake to carry out their activities and tasks in accordance with the descriptions in the management manual in order to ensure that the environmental performance of Metallwarenfabrik Karl Binder GmbH complies with both the legal requirements and the requirements of the customers.